From:
Hal Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 12:08:26 EDT
Greetings,

With the renewed interest in the Korean War, I have a series of Korean War Battle Maps online at:

http://www.onramp.net/~hbarker/maps.htm

I have also received permission from the Defense Mapping Agency to digitize the AMS L751 series from the Korean War for Internet use.

If anyone has any clients who desire specific info relating to  Korean War maps, send them to me. Pleased to help.

And if you have any digitized Korean War maps which I don't already have online, I'd love to see them online.

Hal Barker

Hal Barker, Dallas, Texas  B.A. History, N.C.S.U. 1973
Honorary Life Member - 23d Infantry Regiment, Korean War Branch
Founder - Korean War Veterans Memorial, Wash. D.C.
[log in to unmask]     Amateur Radio WD0HTG, ex WA4AQE

Korean War Project
http://www.onramp.net/~hbarker

Korean War KIA / MIA Database
http://www.onramp.net/~hbarker/casual.htm