From:
Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 13:56:44 EST
John,

Lisa Recupero just had an article published on map library reference use
that is available in the Dec. 1995 issue of the Special Libraries
Association, Geography & Map Division _Bulletin_. I'm not positive but I'm
willing to bet that other similar articles have been published in the
_Bulletin_ in the past, a look at the indexes to the _Bulletin_ would help
in that determination.

If you/your institution doesn't have a copy(ies) of the three indexes to the
_Bulletin_'s that have been published through 1994 I urge you to acquire
them for yours and others future use by contacting Anita Sprankle at
Kutztown Univ. (610)683-4166.

Paige

>I'm looking for studies regarding map library use and map library users.
>I've got some leads (eg: Brack 1985), but I'm sure people on this list
>could unearth some other gems.
>
>Thanks,
>
>-john

>== http://fieber-john.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ============