From:
Kathleen M Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 17:18:00 EDT
A researcher is looking for topographic maps of the Honduras,
particularly of the Bay Islands and the city or village of Roatan.  Does
anyone out there know where they may obtain these maps?  Is there a
commercial supplier?

If anyone has any info could you please forward it on to Kurt at
[log in to unmask]  We did find an old OMNI Resources catalog
that lists topos and we will check that lead.

Thank you,
Kathy Spencer
Geology Library - UND
P.O. Box 8358