From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:25:27 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:10:15 -0400
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Kumar=2C_Ir=E8ne=22?= <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Facsimile maps
Sender: =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Kumar=2C_Ir=E8ne=22?= <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Map Colleagues,

I have a fairly obscure question but I hope that someone on the list will be
able to help me.

Back in 1990, a notice appeared in the Journal of Geological Education,
advertising reprints of some old geological maps. The only reference I have
for these maps are: 1815 Maclure, 1836 Buckland, and 1840 Gresslly maps and
cross sections. Orders for these maps were to be sent to: Alan R. Geyer in
Sarasota Florida. We place an order in 1994 but never received a response.
Does anyone know if this Mr. Geyer is still in business and what is address
is?

Any leads will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Irčne Kumar,
Information Services/Services d'information,
Earth Sciences Information Centre/Centre d'information sur les sciences de
la Terre,
Natural Resources Canada/Ressources naturelles Canada
Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel.: (613)947-3326
Fax: (613)943-1549
--- End Forwarded Message ---