From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
R. Smith
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 14:11:18 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:31:49 +0000
From: "R. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Explosion in Enschede?
Sender: "R. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>

Not often does Enschede make the evening news in Canada but this
weekends explosion at the fireworks factory sure did. I have been trying
to find out more about the explosion
in Enschede. As a graduate of cartography program (C.2) at ITC in 87 I
am hoping that someone on the list, alittle closer then I am, might know
more. Was the explosion close to ITC? Was there much damage?

My best wishes go out to all the staff and students of ITC, as well as
to the people of Enschede itself. I have very fond memories of the year
that I spent there, so was concerned when I heard about the disaster.

Rod Smith
1-181 Port Moody, B.C.
Canada
V3H 4T3