From:
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 14:40:38 EST
I thought some on the list might be interested in this new edition of the
Interactive Atlas of Georgia.------------------------Johnnie

>Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 10:50:05 -0500
>From: Amy Millians <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Atlas of Georgia

The Interactive Atlas of Georgia is now available to map libraries for
only $60. Updated and expanded from the original 1994 edition, the Atlas
now contains over 500 maps and other graphics showing physical, economic
and social conditions statewide. Statistical tables of county totals
maps and supplemental background text complete this comprehensive
information reference to the state.

This DOS software is offered on 3 1/2" disks or CD-ROM.  Either version
must be loaded on a hard drive. This computer edition is based on The
Atlas of Georgia, the official atlas of the State of Georgia.  We have a
few copies of this 1986 hardback book available for $35 each. For
ordering information or other questions, please call 1-800-524-8527.

Thanks,
Amy Millians
Institute of Community and Area Development, The University of Georgia