From:
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 06:08:42 -0600

Subject:        Re: Library of Congress to Exhibit Rare Abel Buell Map of the
United States from 1784
Date:   Tue, 19 Nov 2013 16:32:30 -0500

Shared via a subscriber ...

   Here is the link to the auction offering at Christie's:
http://www.christies.com/lotfinder/books-manuscripts/buell-abel-a-new-and-correct-5382260-details.aspx
. That has some reasonably good photos and a nice item description.

Angie

Joel Kovarsky
The Prime Meridian
1839 Clay Dr., Crozet, VA 22932 USA