From:
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:16:23 -0500
Subject: RE:      Re: seeking info on 1:62,500 scale map]
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:14:11 -0500
From: Seldin, Daniel T. <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
According to Riley Moffat's Map index to topographic quadrangles of the
United States, 1882-1940, published by the Western Association of Map
Libraries in 1985 as Occasional paper no. 10, there is no quadrangle
immediately north of the Kilgore, Texas sheet.

Daniel T. Seldin
Map Cataloger
Technical Services Department
Indiana University