From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christopher Mixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 15:59:41 -0500
Happy New Year Mapsters!

I am trying to make a decision about the fate of our collection of
Airport Obstruction Charts (OC Seris).

Obviously this material is date sensitive and it seems that it was
discontinued 5 or 6 years ago.  Has this information been replaced by
some other form of publication?

It looks like the closest thing that may have replaced the Obstruction
Charts is the US Terminal Procedures Publications. If so, then I can
discard the OC's.

If anyone has any information on this I would be most grateful.

___________________________
Chris Mixon
Library Assistant III
Cataloging/Government Documents Unit