From:
Jeff Olsenholler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 1994 19:44:16 EST
        Reply to:   RE>WWI Pacific Aerial Photography
The recent thread on WWII photography of Tarawa and Kirabati has piqued my
curiosity.  I've read Air Spy/Evidence in Camera, George Goddard's biography,
and several other histories of WWII Aerial Photography.  However, all of these
have emphasized the European theater.  I've had little success in finding
published histories of Photointerpretation activities in the Pacific.  Can
someone recommend a good book or two on the subject?