From:
"Weitz,Jay" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2019 18:41:59 +0000
After taking a break in July, we’re back!  OCLC Metadata Quality has scheduled Virtual AskQC office hours for the remainder of 2019.  The office hours will be on the second Wednesday of the month at 1 PM Eastern time.  There will be four presentations, one each month August-November, and then we’ll take December off.   We’ve taken the feedback on surveys into account when selecting the topics;  our aim is to present information relevant to OCLC cataloging members.

Go to oc.lc/askqc<https://help.oclc.org/WorldCat/Metadata_Quality/AskQC> to register for each individual session.  Registering enables you to get a reminder prior to the presentation.

Everyone is invited to attend.

As a reminder, the format is a brief presentation on a topic, followed by questions/answers on that topic, followed by questions/answers on any cataloging policy question.

Please consider joining us and add these Virtual AskQC Office Hours to your calendar.

Cynthia M. Whitacre

Senior Metadata Operations Manager

Metadata Quality, Global Product Management

6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin, Ohio USA 43017

T +1-614-764-6183 · or +1-800-848-5878, ext.6183

[OCLC]<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?cmpid=emailsig_link>

OCLC.org<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?src=emailsig_link> · Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/OCLC/20530435726> · Twitter<http://twitter.com/oclc> · YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/OCLCvideo>

Or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> including the relevant text below in the body of the email:

• To unsubscribe: "unsubscribe OCLC-CAT"

• To receive OCLC-CAT in digest form: "set OCLC-CAT digest"

• To set your options to no mail: "set OCLC-CAT nomail"

• To receive these messages in the future "set OCLC-CAT mail"

To contact the list owners directly please send your message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

If you unsubscribe from OCLC-CAT, you will no longer be able to participate in any of its features, including the public forum.

To unsubscribe from all OCLC marketing email communications

(including all OCLC listervs, OCLC Connect emails, OCLC event notifications, product/service/cooperative updates and newsletters),

please email us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.