From:
Pamela Enrici <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps-L: Discussion Forum for Maps, Air Photo, Map Librarianship, GIS, etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2014 14:19:43 -0600
I am looking for a good, general, recent, Canadian atlas.  I've checked
amazon (U.S.) and amazon (Canada), checked GOBI, Worldcat (from the last 3
years).  I have a link to the Atlas of Canada, and we have several Canadian
subject atlases such as on environmental history, and I don't want a road
atlas.  Right now, I'm not looking for GIS maps or datasets.  Any
suggestions?

We are about 150 miles south of Canada and I try to cover at least some of
the Canadian specific books, especially geology, climate and geography and
general reference materials.

Pam Enrici
Geography Librarian
Univ. of MN., Duluth (on the shores of Lake Superior)