From:
"Andrew, Paige G." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2019 14:17:12 +0000
Hello everyone,

We have discovered we lack a small number of print copies of our run of the Special Libraries Association Geography & Map Division Bulletin, see below. I have a nearly-complete run of the Bulletin that starts wtih issue number 93, and therefore could not help my library with this. If anyone on the list has extra copies they would like to ditch (particularly numbers 13 and 15) please contact me offline at [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance...

Paige Andrew

Cartographic Resources Cataloging Librarian

Penn State Libraries

We do not have the following in print, and I think it would be great to fill these gaps if you have these issues:
no. 1-10 (we have on microfilm only)
no. 13, 15