From:
"Ratliff, Louise" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2016 20:23:54 +0000
You could refer her to the Antiquarian Booksellers Association Of America to find sellers of rare and antique maps.
Louise

Sent from Louise's iPhone

On May 3, 2016, at 12:44 PM, Robert Lopresti <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

A patron has a 600 year old map with appraisal papers.  She wants to know where/ through whom to sell it.  I tried a web search but all the pages that came up were specific companies selling their services.  Is there a reliable page or organization to whom I can refer her?

Much thanks,
Rob

Rob Lopresti
Western Washington University
Librarian for Maps, Government Information, Huxley College of the Environment, and Canadian-American Studies.                                                           360-650-3342                 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
"Hard would it be for one mortal to tell all the names of these [rivers], but everyone knows the river he happens to live by." - Hesiod, ca. 700 B.C.