From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:28:59 -0600
Subject:        MAGERT GeoTech and GIS Discussion Group meeting
Date:   Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:59:05 -0500
From:   Tsering W Shawa ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

This message is for the people who are coming to the Midwinter American Library Association Conference:

Map and Geography Round Table's GIS Discussion Group and GeoTech Committee are meeting on Monday January 23, from 10:30 am - 12:30 pm at HCB Room 101B. One of the agendas will be a map scanning standards. I would encourage every one to come to this meeting if you are scanning or planning to scan a map in future. I would like you know what your scanning standards are and how there are working for you. This will help us to come up with a map scanning standards in future.

Thanks.
-Wangyal (Chair of GeoTech and GDG)

Tsering Wangyal Shawa
Geographic Information Systems Librarian
Head, Digital Map and Geospatial Information Center
Geosciences and Map Library
Fine Hall B Level, Princeton University
Princeton, NJ 08544
Phone: (609) 258-6804