From:
George Carhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 08:22:22 -0400
You should see what church rubbings are cataloged under. As what you have
is the same - it is a reproduction of the original. And there are likely
others out there - I can think of several examples of rubbings of Chinese
stone engraved / petroglyph maps in libraries. The Osher Map may have one.
I vaguely remember one being given to the library in the early 2000s.

Best
George

-------
Dr. George S. Carhart
Engineering Archivist
Department of Public Works
Engineering
City of Portland, Maine
P: (207) 874-8682  F: (207) 874-8852

--
Notice: Under Maine law, documents - including e-mails - in the possession
of public officials or city employees about government business may be