Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 09:55:46 EST
We've been stumped. I know the answer is simple, but we just couldnt find an
answer. I suspect my redemption will be in electronic form.

A reader needs a fairly straightforward map of the New York metropolitan
statistical area. Searching RLIN we found the United States 1993 map showing
all the MSAs. Not clear enough, nor detailed enough for his use.

The ideal is an atlas with separate neat and tidy maps of the various MSAs,
not just New York.

He of course wants to overlay his own data on these, and wanted something
copyable so he could take it away with him back to the office.

Why do I suspect there is a SOFTWARE PACKAGE out there that I should know
about?

Help, and thanks in advance, Alice Hudson.