From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Booth, Arlyn
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 15:48:00 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 15:07:12 -0500
From: "Booth, Arlyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: USGS folio 52
Sender: "Booth, Arlyn" <[log in to unmask]>

I have two black and white photocopies of USGS folio 52,  Geologic atlas of
the United States, Absaroka Folio, Crandall and Ishawooa quadrangles,
Wyoming, one bound and one unbound. The geologic maps are black and white
too. Who would like to be the new owners? No postage reimbursement
necessary. Just send me your mailing address.

Arlyn Booth
Map Coordinator
Illinois State Library
300 S. 2nd, Rm. 305
Springfield, IL  62701-1796
(217) 558-4140
FAX (217) 557-6737

Jesse White, Secretary of State & State Librarian

--- End Forwarded Message ---