From:
Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2022 14:38:41 +0000

Hello all,

Dr. David Block, a retired Geography professor from Carroll College in Wisconsin, is wondering if anyone would want any of these pieces of equipment (see attached photo). Please contact him off list if you're interested - at his email address: [log in to unmask]

I'm not sure about shipping costs, I imagine he would appreciate if you covered those. The Geography Department at Carroll College was eliminated years ago and Dr. Block has been tirelessly trying to find a home for hundreds of wonderful geography resources. My library accepted several of them, but we already took a few of these vintage cartography and surveying tools.

Angie Cope
AGS Library, UW Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211

<http://www.uwm.edu/libraries>http://uwm.edu/libraries/agsl/
M-F 8:00am-4:30pm  [log in to unmask]
 (414) 251-7608 or (414)229-6282
43°03'8"N 87°57'21"W

We acknowledge that in Milwaukee we live and work on traditional Potawatomi, Ho-Chunk, and Menominee homelands along the southwest shores of Michigami, part of North America’s largest system of freshwater lakes, where the Milwaukee, Menominee, and Kinnickinnic rivers meet and the people of Wisconsin’s sovereign Anishinaabe, Ho-Chunk, Menominee, Oneida, and Mohican nations remain present.

Angie