From:
"March, Greg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2020 15:43:52 +0000
Thanks Linda!  We really appreciate all the knowledge offered – particularly for the German captured maps that we have less of a background history.  This is all very helpful!

-Greg

Gregory H. March

Map & Government Information Librarian

Associate Professor

University of Tennessee

Hodges Library

Knoxville, TN 37996

865-974-3878

Research Guides – Anthropology<http://libguides.utk.edu/anthropology>, Earth & Planetary Sciences<http://libguides.utk.edu/subject/eps>, Geography<http://libguides.utk.edu/geography>, Maps<http://libguides.utk.edu/map>, Government<http://libguides.utk.edu/sb.php?subject_id=39793>

Tennessee Committee on Geographic Names<http://libguides.utk.edu/TNCOGN>