From:
Katherine Cordes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2015 10:07:47 -0500
Hi Kathy,

We have the map taken from the NYC guide. Street map of Manhattan, City of
New York [cartographic material] / Federal Writers' Project W.P.A. New York
City. <http://catalog.nypl.org/record=b19992095~S1>. Our copies of the map
are encased in mylar and near impossible to take a good image of, but I've
included images of the titles from the map itself in case that's of use.

​
 IMG_3865.JPG
<https://drive.google.com/a/nypl.org/file/d/0B96bR8IU24yhZ2FFbWRESUFUZlp2WmZ2VVNYN0lrVndXUXg0/view?usp=drive_web>
​​
 IMG_3864.JPG
<https://drive.google.com/a/nypl.org/file/d/0B96bR8IU24yhWXNDNW5OaEszZ1k5UFRoTm5sSmZNdmN0RXZJ/view?usp=drive_web>
​
Best

--

*Kate Cordes*| *The New York Public Library*
*Public Service Manager*

*Stephen A. Schwarzman Building*
The Lionel Pincus & Princess Firyal Map Division
Irma and Paul Milstein Division of United States History, Local History and
Genealogy

476 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY, 10018

T: 212.930.9224| [log in to unmask]