From:
* PF03 UNDEFINED <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1993 22:48:29 EDT
A GIS "pathfinder" was developed at North Carolina State University for their
Natural Resources Library.  It has been updated a few times and many sources
are specific for the collection.  Copies can be gotten from either
myself, [log in to unmask] or Carolyn Argentati, head of the Natural
Resources Library: [log in to unmask]

I believe Carolyn has it in electronic form.  I can mail paper (ack!) copies if
wanted.  Hope this is of use, as I did not hear/read the orignal posting I am
simply responding off the fly to request for GIS Bibliographies.......

I would be interested in assisting in the compilation of a bibliography as well
as receiving any data gathered.  Thanks alot!!

Lisa Recupero
Reference Librarian, University of Missouri-Rolla
[log in to unmask]       (314)341-4007