From:
Hallie Pritchett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2015 18:13:49 +0000
Check out the Western Association of Map Libraries (WAML) Map Librarian's Toolbox - it has information about the weight of map cases:

http://www.waml.org/maptools.html

Hallie Pritchett
Head, Map and Government Information Library
Map and Federal Regional Depository Librarian
University of Georgia Libraries
Athens, GA 30602
706-542-0664
Map and Government Information Library -
http://www.libs.uga.edu/magil/