From:
Kathy Stroud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2023 21:46:14 +0000
Hello all,

Come work with me in Eugene, OR! We're hiring an Aerial Photography and Documents Coordinator (LT3). Applications are accepted through March 16, 2023. For details and to apply, see https://careers.uoregon.edu/en-us/job/531316/aerial-photography-and-documents-coordinator.

The successful candidate will manage Knight Library's Aerial Photography Research Service (APRS) and support access and preservation of the Library's unique aerial photography, paper map, and government document collections. In addition to supervising the APRS, this person will help coordinate and implement numerous projects related to the federal, state, local, and international Documents Collection.

Kathy Stroud
David and Nancy Petrone Cartographic and Spatial Data Librarian
Knight Library
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1299
541-346-3051
Schedule an appointment: https://uoregon.libcal.com/appointment/42037

"A map is not just a picture-it's also the data behind the map, the methodology used to collect and parse that data, the people doing that work, the choices made in terms of visualization and the software used to make them."