From:
Greg Armento <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2020 20:17:18 +0000
Hello Map-L Community:

 It is that time to renew your WAML membership for the July 2020June 2021 year. Dues are $45 per year. http://www.waml.org/

We welcome new members, so consider joining us! It is a great way for those new to the profession to network with seasoned professionals and to enhance skills and build resume experiences.

You may join/renew by Paypal. See this link:  <http://waml.org/mbrinfo.html>  http://www.waml.org/mbrinfo.html

  *   If you use Paypal but want to communicate with WAML through a different e-email, contact me at greg.armento@csulb letting me know which e-mail you prefer.

  *   If you'd prefer to pay by check do not send it to my library address. See PO Box noted in PDF http://www.waml.org/mbrform2020.pdf

Some of you may have a problem either filling out the from via your computer, or may have a problem printing out the pdf.

·         I recommend using Chrome browser or Firefox. It may not be compatible with Explorer.

·         If you continue to have problems with the PDF form, just send me an e-mail with answers to the questions asked on the form, enclose a check and mail it.

See our upcoming plans for our Virtual WAML October 14-16, 2020  http://www.waml.org/conf/

If you are a lifetime WAML member, ignore this renewal reminder. I have you noted as such, thank you.

And thank you all for your continued support of the Western Association of Map Libraries.

Greg Armento, Membership Manager