From:
Eric Theise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2021 13:52:55 -0700
Forgot to mention that Brandon Liu, a developer always worth paying
attention to, has been discussing a new format he calls Protomaps via
Twitter. I need to bone up on what he's doing after some deadlines pass but
see @bdon, @protomaps, and
https://protomaps.com/blog/dynamic-maps-static-storage/ for starters.

Eric