From:
June Crowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2017 15:06:50 -0400
I'm very sad to hear of Mary's passing.  She was a terrific person and made
great contributions to the field of map librarianship. She will be missed.

June

 June Crowe
 Tech Director
 Information International Associates, Inc.
 Email: [log in to unmask]
 Phone: 865-298-1233
 Mobile: 865-604-1939
 visit us at www.iiaweb.com

ISO 9001: 2008 and IEC/ISO 20000:2011 Registered Quality Management System
CMMI Services v1.3 Level 3 Appraised