From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:12:29 -0600
Subject:        Re: aluminum meter stick?
Date:   Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:01:54 -0500
From:   Angie Cope, AGSL
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum
<[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]

Hello,

I think the measuring tapes are way less expensive than the aluminum
sticks, too. I use a tape measurer and like it a lot ...

Recently I saw some nice measuring tapes at Pier One Imports - actually
had both inches and metric, were fabric and were really pretty.

Angie