From:
Maps-L Moderator for Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:40:35 -0600
Subject:        Re: Nauru and the G schedule?
Date:   Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:35:57 -0500
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Toby,

Are you referring to the /printed/ G-schedule? I ask because it is in
Classification Web as G9490 just as you indicated. I also went to the LC
Authority Files and indeed it is still a valid placename heading. So if
folks are classifying a map of Nauru using the LC Classification System
indeed it should be under this number.

If this concerns the latest edition of the printed G-Schedule then my
guess is that somebody made an error and it dropped out accidentally.

Paige