From:
Kathy Stroud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2022 17:40:23 +0000
Were any of them received through the Federal Depository Library Program? Obviously you will need to follow withdrawal procedures.

Also, most of the USGS geological series are scanned and online.  When we downsized we got rid of all the geological series that weren't of our state and were online.  We also got rid of paper USGS topographic maps outside of our region. I'm a great fan of the National Map and TopoView.

We still have a few faculty who are attached to print maps even though they are rarely used. We have to be politic about downsizing.

Kathy Stroud