From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:32:33 -0400
Tim,

I'm a member of the AACCCM and you could say that we are "coming down the
homestretch" with the revised edition of Cartographic Materials. Our timeline
calls for having all of the final edits done and a clean copy of the manuscript
turned into the publishers by December of this year I believe. Part of the,
once again, delay has been working with the powers that be to get Chapter 3
rule changes passed through JSC, which is nearly there. So, if I may speak for
all the members of the AACCCM (what a GREAT group of map librarians and map
catalogers to work with!) I think we're looking at mid-year 2002, depending on
the actual publication/production cycle once we've done our part!

Paige