From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
chris thiry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:18:32 -0500
All,

What follows is a list of the OCLC record numbers of the Geologic Folios
(1894-1945) by USGS.  Except when noted, I have upgrade all the records
to current standards.  I did my best to be consistent.

The first part of list is of the "Library editions" (the large folios).
After this is a few variations of those editions.  The last part is of
the "Field editions" (the pocket folios).  To the best of my knowledge,
there were very few Field editions published.

I hope this list and the upgraded records will help you.

--Christopher JJ Thiry
Map Librarian (and cataloging fool)
Colorado School of Mines

***************************************
GEOLOGIC FOLIOS by USGS

Records updated and compiled by Christopher J.J. Thiry, Map Librarian,
Colorado School of Mines, [log in to unmask]

#    OCLC #
LIBRARY EDITIONS:

1  299894
2  299903