From:
"Redmond, Edward James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2020 06:45:04 +0000
?My answer to the first question seeking a concordance of changes to atlases between editions it to a) work with the publishers or b) sit down and compare the various editions.  I am not aware of any source that tracks changes between editions.

My answer to the second question is to consult bibliographic records ( or even actual published items) and determine

an answer to this very subjective question

Ed Redmond

LC, G&M