From:
hunt leta f <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 1994 09:32:39 EDT

I am very interested in a definitive answer to Chris Winters'
question about ESRI datasets.  We have had numerous requests
to clip portions of the spatial datasets for professors.
I have not allowed it at this point; rather I have input
point coverages from a file, so that patrons could add their
own point data to an ArcWorld or ArcUSA basemap.

Li Hunt
Map & Geography Library
University of Illinois