From:
Jeff Essic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2017 13:16:22 -0500
I don't know if this will be exactly what they need, but possibly USGS'
StreamStats will help.  It's an outstanding tool for delineating watersheds
as I've recommended it to our Landscape Architecture faculty/students for
their site-specific work.

For Georgia: https://water.usgs.gov/osw/streamstats/georgia.html

Jeff Essic

Jeff Essic
Data Services Librarian
North Carolina State University
D.H. Hill Library, Research Engagement Department
Box 7111, Raleigh, NC  27695-7111
(919) 515-5698
http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/gis