From:
Stanley D Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2020 15:25:19 -0700
Well deserved. Switching gears puts you on an upward trend that you will be
asking the perennial question of all us retired librarians: How did I have
time to work?
I have enjoyed and respected your work in years gone by, and know you will
be around WAML forever. To paraphrase Gen. Douglas MacArthur: Old Map
Librarians Never Die, They Just Fade Away.”

Best of luck and Thanks for your service to WAML.

Stan