From:
"Fry, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2020 10:09:55 -0400
My preference is that staff and patrons be asked to slather up with hand
sanitizer before handling anything. And then after. That means they don't
transfer anything *to* the equipment or materials, and don't carry anything
out that they pick up *from* equipment and materials. It also eliminates
problems caused by handling soiled gloves, gloves improperly put on or
taken off, etc.

mf