From:
Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2018 14:02:53 +0000

From: Robert T Wyatt <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2018 8:51 AM
To: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc.
Subject: Re: Color blindness study

I believe the prevalence of color blindness is significantly higher than
anecdotally known, meaning I'll bet (the ubiquitous) you have friends
with it that you don't realize have it. Meandering a bit on the topic,
horizontal traffic lights present very real difficulties for people
insensitive to red/green color differences. It's much easier for them
with vertical traffic lights because it's easy enough to remember that
the red one is at the top....

From: Robert T Wyatt <[log in to unmask]>