Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1993 15:23:55 EDT
We have one hanging file that we use for the Alaska Topo series. It is a sort o
f large tub with hanging folders for maps inside. Maps tend to fall to the bott
om of the tub if it is not full. I think it is better for maps to be flat rathe
r than hang from files from a preservation point of view. Our Alaska series is
not used much and the tub is full so the hanging files have not presented a pro
blem yet.