From:
Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps-L: Discussion Forum for Maps, Air Photo, Map Librarianship, GIS, etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2014 17:16:55 +0000
?Hello all,

Since the upgrade to the UGA email list where Maps-L is hosted, there have been some changes. Most of them are good but are taking some time to work through.

For example, perhaps some of you have discovered that when you send a message to the list ( [log in to unmask] ) you immediately get an email requesting a confirmation.

Some of you have discovered that to confirm the message you actually have to sign in but you have no idea (can't remember) what your password is.

When you sign in, just enter a password and that will become your password.

So, don't give up. Keep sending those messages. If you continue to have issues, just send your messages to me and I'll forward it for you. I'm still happy to do that.

I am still approving or rejecting messages (moderating) and this new system has dramatically reduced the spam I used to receive.

Happy Thursday.

Angie

Maps-l Moderator