From:
Susan Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2016 11:46:50 -0600
Krina,

Since there is a cost involved in joining OCLC, you would probably have to
check with your library director about joining. There are libraries that
batch load their records in OCLC but that may have a cost as well. I don't
know of any other way of getting records into OCLC.

Susan Moore
University of Northern Iowa
Cedar Falls, IA  50613