Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 1995 17:06:18 EST
From The New York Times, Monday, Feb 6, 1995, the International Section, sorry
page no. notknown:

Map of Cambodia done in skulls of the victims of the mass killings in the
1970s. Photograph is not great, but for those of you who note these oddments
of cartography--this is one of the oddest, not to mention, saddest. Even
sadder, the children viewing the map seem to be smiling...ok, ok, I wont get
on my soapbox about the trivialization of human life in wartime and its effect
on generations to come...I'll just THINK it.

Probably in the national eds of the NYT, there is only a page of International
stuff, not a section??? So page number willdiffer anyway.

Alice Hudson
Map division, NYPL