From:
Francis Herbet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 11:36:18 -0000
Forwarded, as 'a case study' in UK versus USA . . .

(And thanks to Theresa Marguerite Quill for yesterday's posting, on
'MAPS-L', Janice Pilch's compilation, that I shall next forward to
'Lis-maps' over here. I wonder whether 'our' John Davies took her "It's
complicated" from that?)

Francis Herbert (retarded Curator of Maps, RGS-IBG)