From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 12:53:12 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
>Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 09:26:19 -0500
>From: Angela Lee <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: 1999 ESRI Conference call for papers

Hello all,

This is a call for papers, posters and other presentations at the 1999 ESRI User Conference.  The User Conference will be held July 26-30, 1999 in San Diego, CA.  I would like to encourage you to participate in the 1999 User Conference by making a presentation.  Abstracts for presentations are due November 13, 1998.

We had a great slate of presentations concerning the use of GIS in Libraries last year that were very well received and I would like to see even more presentations this year.  Come to San Diego to see what your colleagues are doing and share your experiences with them.

The abstract submission form is available online at http://www.esri.com/events/uc/index.html.  If you do not have web access send a note to [log in to unmask] or call 909-793-2853 ext. 1-2045 to request an abstract submission form.

We're planning an exciting mix of paper sessions and technical sessions for this year.  If there are any special topics related to the use of GIS in libraries you'd like to see addressed, let me know.

Hope to see you in San Diego!

Angela Lee
ESRI Schools and Libraries
1305 Corporate Center Dr., Suite 250