From:
"Andrew, Paige G." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2023 16:53:16 +0000
Hi everyone,

I received a message from Tomas Klozar from MapTiler a bit ago asking me to see if the Klokan Bounding Box tool was functioning on my end because he (or someone on his end) had made a "fix" but wasn't certain if it worked. Well, it DID! You are now able to use the search box and have the specified place show up with a bounding box around it. Woohoo!

Paige

p.s. thanks to Angie, Caroline, and others last week who indicated a "workaround" in the meantime, I tried it and it worked well for me. Now if something like this happens again I will know to just change my use strategy to accomplish my cataloging goals.