From:
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 16:56:38 EST
2 messages.-------------Johnnie

Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 07:51:17 -0800 (PST)
From: "Edward M. Taylor" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: What is the strangest question

Apologies, I couldn't resist a stupid gazetteer trick.

For the next time: Circa is a town in Peru, Apurimac province, located at
13 deg 52 min 27 S by 72 deg 52 min 22.

Ed Taylor
GEOname Digital Gazetteer, GDE Systems, Inc.
Home Page: http://www.gdesystems.com
GEOname Page: http://www.gdesystems.com/IIS/SlipSheets/GEONAME.html