From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:53:05 -0500
Subject:         MAPS-L: forwarded question: Library schools with map
librarianship?
Date:   Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:58:09 -0400
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks everyone!

Well, so far it appears that its Pratt and UW-Milwaukee in the lead. Too
bad about the Maryland situation -- thanks for that update Michael. Its
just as important to know about what is no longer being offered too!

I'll pass these on to Marilou. If others out there know of programs beyond
UW-Milwaukee and Pratt please do share!

Sincerely,

Paige