From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps, Air Photo & GIS Forum
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:46:53 -0600
Subject:        Re: New Thanksgiving Dinner Poster Available
Date:   Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:32:04 -0500
From:   Colleen R Cahill <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Linda,
  This is great.  I especially liked squash production, with the major centers being Florida, California and Michigan (what's up with that?).
Colleen

Colleen R. Cahill
Digital Conversion Coordinator and
   Recommending Officer for Science Fiction and Fantasy
Geography & Map Division
Library of Congress
4652
202-707-8540