From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 17:03:46 EST
These messages are from Christopher JJ Thiry.-----------Johnnie

>Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 13:58:04 -0700 (MST)
>From: Thiry <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Bob Edwards' comment

Thought you library-types would like to hear this:

From the _Denver Post_, Monday, October 28, 1996, p.2A

"Radio personality Bob Edwards would like to know what happened to the
libarians he used to know.  Edwards, host of "Morning Edition" on
National Public Radio, said librarians seem to more concerned these days
with building modern facilities and holding fund-raisers than with
providing information.  "I'm afraid that too many good librarians have
become administrators or fund-raisers," he said."

--christopher jj Thiry
map LIBRARIAN
Colorado School of Mines

I forget include the email address for npr:

be sure to include your daytime phone number, mailing address and how to
pronounce your name.

in case you were wondering
--christopher jj thiry