From:
"March, Greg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 16:13:29 +0000
Hi Dennis,

We've moved our entire maps collection back in 2007, then again in two stages about five years later.  We had too many map cases and too little resources to do the move ourselves, so the first time, we used a professional local moving company.  The last two times, we used in-house facilities.  Both did a good job, but the professional moving company did a better job since this is what they do for a living.  I'd be happy to help answer any moving related question that you have.  Just email or give me a call.

Regards,

-Greg

Gregory H. March
Map & Government Information Librarian
Associate Professor
University of Tennessee
152 Hodges Library
Knoxville, TN 37996
865-974-3878
Research Guides - Anthropology<http://libguides.utk.edu/anthropology>, Earth & Planetary Sciences<http://libguides.utk.edu/subject/eps>, Geography<http://libguides.utk.edu/geography>, Maps<http://libguides.utk.edu/map>, Government<http://libguides.utk.edu/sb.php?subject_id=39793>
Tennessee Committee on Geographic Names<http://libguides.utk.edu/TNCOGN>